This Event Has Closed.
This program will provide practical techniques that you can use immediately to provide the best service to your clients in an organized and timely approach. Each attendee will go through the process of setting goals and planning their calendars for the following day.
The Value of Time: Aligning Tasks with Values and Goals
- Learn how to effectively utilize your billable time, while respecting your personal values and achieving a happy, fulfilled life.
- Find out how to maximize profitability and minimize leakage in your billables.
- Discover how to balance your professional life with your business life.
Setting SMART Goals That Will Take You and Your Law Practice To Success
- What are SMART goals?
- Learn to set SMART goals that will take your practice where you want it to go.
- Three steps that will ensure that you reach the goals you have set for yourself and for your law practice.
Effectively Planning Your Day with Attention to Cases and Clients
- Discover the importance of daily task planning - getting the most important tasks completed every day.
- Learn to implement the ABC-123 method of task planning.
- Time Tracking for Attorneys – Learn how to keep track of billable time; maintaining time records that minimize your exposure to malpractice claims.
- Five organizational tricks to properly utilize a calendar for time blocking.
- Establish procedures for communicating with clients while handling interruptions.